Helping to ease and eliminate pain or discomfort, working with you to restore function and helping you to have a full, active lifestyle.
We can help relieve muscular pain from an accident or sports injury. If you are living with a physical condition such as arthritis, cardiovascular & respiratory diseases, or neurological condition such as stroke or Parkinson's disease, we can assist you with a rehabilitation programme to help you with breathing and moving.
- Exercise programmes (strength and aerobic)
- Manipulation and mobilisation
- Neurological rehabilitation (Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s & head injuries)
- Constraint-induced movement therapy
- Fatigue and falls prevention management
- Management of respiratory disorders
- Lung function testing and inhaler technique training
- Heart failure management
Each of our physiotherapy clinics can also provide you lifestyle, condition and injury advice as well information about accessing other clinics and hydrotherapy group sessions.
View the Physiotherapy study options at AUT