If you suffer from Arthritis we can provide advice and assistance to help you improve your health and well being.
A senior nurse academic or clinician provides an initial assessment of all arthritis patients
- Explores the issues and concerns of the client
- Recommends a negotiated course of action to meet the client needs
- Facilitates care from other disciplines or a combination of services as needed
- Liaises with your GP for specific follow-up or diagnosis
- Assists with management of weight loss
- Addresses pain management
After the initial assessment and plan, the nurse can also do follow calls if required to review progress or identify other concerns.
View the Nursing study options at AUT