Oral health therapists help you to improve and maintain the health of your teeth and mouth.
Our oral health services include:
- Full oral health assessment
- Diagnostic dental x-rays
- Full mouth scale and polish (cleaning)
- Tooth whitening (take-home options)
- Sport mouthguards
Children and adolescents
We offer free dental care for adolescents from 13 to the age of 18 years.
If your child is under 13, you are welcome to make an appointment but their treatment isn't subsidised by the Ministry of Health. Contact us for pricing information.
How we can help you
Our oral health therapists teach you how to prevent common mouth and teeth issues like tooth decay and gum diseases. We also provide services like cleaning, oral assessments and x-rays.
Our health centre uses modern oral health technology.
Partners and affiliations
We maintain professional relationship with the following dental companies and organisations that are associated with the New Zealand dental industry are:
- Colgate Palmolive
- New Zealand Dental and Oral Health Therapists
- New Zealand Dental Hygiene Association
- Te Ao Marama New Zealand Maori Dental Association